Thursday, June 2, 2011

carrots in my purse

I know it has been a while. So I thought I will repent and start again. The problem is, whenever I work on my blog, it takes me forever.  My sweet husband would  make comment as "you are on that thing again."
Anyway, in order for me to put in my recipes, I have to find my camera. I have no idea where it is. I thought I had it on the kitchen island, behold it is not. Well I thought I would try looking in my various handbags. No, I did not find my camera, however, I did find, a bag of carrots (no it has not turned and they are not moldy)in one purse I found a bag of pretzels in another, some cashews nuts and pretzel in another, chocolate in another, I even found some gums (no not those attach to my teeth from my mouth), those you can chew for bad breath or to look like a cow out in the pasture. I look in my closet, I look in my bathroom, I look in my office, but no, the camera is determined not to be found. Maybe it is in one of the vehicles. I would have to wait for my husband and children to get home, since the vehicles are driven by each of them, while I am imprisoned in my own home, unless I want to use my feet, and I do not want to go anywhere that bad.
I think I will make me some lunch of fat free greek yogurt with a spoonful of honey, loaded with black and blue berries. I think I will add a spoonful of pure marple syrup to make it divine. Yum, yum, yum.
Yesterday, I started on a non fat diet. So I made deep fry egg rolls for the priest quorum and the leaders that came to our house, and we also had cheese burgers, potatoes salad, and a healthy dose of sweet watermelons. The boys and leaders enjoyed it, so did I. Today, I will try again to do better. We will see how successful I am. My problem is, I am a food addict.
 It is Ashton's graduation from high school this evening. I need to make some candy lei for him. Cheerio
Oh I forgot, Now that rugby season is over, our Maori boys left lat week. Walter left on Tuesday (after disappearing for three days with no calls, etc) and Brandon left on Thursday.

No comments: