Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hiroshima revisted (apology to my Japanese friends in advance)

I had posted this earlier, took it off, but Naivasha insisted that I put it back on. A few nights ago, I had a bunch of boys to dinner. The next day, after teaching school all day, I walked in the door, Ashton told me that I needed to check out the guest bathroom, because he is not cleaning it.
I walked in there, lifted the toilet seat up, whow, I almost threw up. It was like someone had dropped an atomic bomb down the toilet. It looked like Hiroshima must have looked when the US dropped the atomic bomb on them.
Seriously,one needed mask and goggles to clean up the toilet. To made matter worst, the person tried to clean up by using the toilet brush, since there were no plunger available. This made matter worst. I must have used up a whole bottle of Clorox toilet cleaner, a whole bottle of disinfectant cleaning up the mess.
Last evening, we have some of the same boys over to dinner and FHE, Ashton had to tell some of them, and I told the others, that I do not want any surprises when they come to eat and use the bathroom. Of course, none of them that were here last night, admit to it. After the boys left, I did not find any nasty surprises.