Thursday, March 10, 2011

snow for newzealanders

On Tuesday,we had quite a  snow storm. The two Maori boys got to shovel snow while Ashton was at school.
This is the first time that the boys are experiencing so much snow and shovelling it. I do not know whether they like it or not.



I had them eating beans and carrot with their meal. (Brandon does not like beans and Walter does not like carrots), I figure if I served them on their plates they will have to eat what I put on their plates. Brandon said, I guessed I will force myself to eat the beans. I told him, be grateful, we have food to eat. If it is up to them, they will only pick out the meat. I don't believe they eat this much meat at home in New Zealand. I told Brandon, that he most likely will go somewhere on his mission where he will eat lots of rice and beans.






The boys went to a dance at American Fork High school. Ashton got asked by Whitney. She got two friends to ask the boys. It was a blind date for them. Walter's date is half Brazilian, and Brandon's date is half Laotian. Ashton's date is a Blondie. They went to pizza factory before the dance. They had a great time..
After Rugby game at Rio Tinto on Saturday, Dana took the boys to a Jazz game - Sacramento King and Jazz. Jazz won in overtime. They went to Bajio for dinner. Naivasha and I had a girl night with one of Vasha's friend Maria. We had take out from Panda Express.

Rugby girls when they are not playing and out there cheering the boys.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Sounds like there are a lot of fun activities going on in and around your home along with some good food. Those boys are not going to want to go home when they are done with rugby!